Just off hwy 259 within minutes of Beavers Bend State Park, Cedar Creek Golf Course, Broken Bow Lake and Mountain Fork River.
$120-$165/night for 4 guests
2 Bedroom/2 Bath
1 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds. Showers in both baths. Full kitchen with microwave. Central heat/air, dining area . Leather sofa in living room plus Cable TV/ DVD player with DVDs, and wood fireplace.
Covered porches, front and back. Deck w/private hot tub, porch swing, picnic table, chairs and campfire area. There is also a children's playground area, 2 horseshoe pits and a volleyball court shared by all 5 of the Deer Creek Cabins.
NO SMOKING INSIDE
Small DOG Friendly (with management approval & a $50 nonrefundable pet fee)
Maximum Occupancy 4 guests (adults, children & infants)
|Features and Amenities
|1 Queen Bed , 2 Twin Beds
2 Baths w/showers
Linens and Towels
Small Dog Friendly
Wood Burning Fireplace
Outdoor Campfire area
| TV w/Cable
Covered & Open decks
A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, trash bags, dishwashing liquid will be provided for your stay. Additional supplies can be purchased at one of the local convenience stores or Pruett's Grocery in Broken Bow.
Charcoal is not provided. Firepit firewood is not provided but is available for purchase & delivery. See FAQ's for pricing and info.
We change the water and sanitize the hot tub after every guest so you can be assured it is fresh and clean
when you arrive.
Directions to Sundown Cabin
From Broken Bow at the intersection of Hwy 3, 70 & 259 (20 North Park Drive) go north on hwy 259 for 7.6 miles. Watch for the Deer Creek Retreat sign on the lefthand side of the road (west side of the hwy). Turn left into Deer Creek Retreat . Go past the Bonnie Brook cabin and turn left. Sundown is the first cabin on the right. CLICK HERE for directions.
Our cabins do not have physical addresses for GPS systems.
|Payment and Additional Policies
NO SMOKING INSIDE CABIN
Small Dog Friendly
(with $50 nonrefundable pet fee . 2 pet maximum)
Maximum Occupancy 4 guests.
(adults, children & infants)
Monday thru Saturday Check in: after 4:00 pm
Sunday Check in: after 5pm
Sunday Check out: before 12pm
Minimum 2 night stay
3 nights on Holidays and High Peak Weekends
One night stays may be allowed if only one night is open between reservations.
*cleaning fee is added to rate for one night stays*
*Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discover Card.
*We do not accept cash payment
*If paying by check, payment must be received
30 days in advance.
$50 nonrefundable fee required at time of reservation
4 night stays require one night deposit.
Full payment required 14 days prior to arrival
click here for Rates and Availability
Check In: after 4:00 pm / Sunday Check In: after 5:00 pm
Check Out: before 11:00 am / Sunday Check Out: before 12:00 pm
* You must be 21 to reserve a cabin. All guests must be 21 unless occupied by parent or guardian.
· A down payment of $50 is required. Down payments are applied towards the balance. The balance will be charged two weeks prior to your check in date. Reservations are guaranteed ONLY with a valid credit card. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted.
* Changes in arrival dates or cabin changes result in a $20 change fee.
· Rates are for first 4 adults unless otherwise specified. Additional $10 per night per Adult (13 & up).
· Exceeding maximum occupancy listed on www.deercrkretreat.com results in a $100/night charge. Overcrowding is not allowed. NO house parites are allowed. All guests must be registered.
*Exceeding Occupancy by 2 guests MAY be allowed with MGMT approval. Additional $10 guest per night regardless of age.
· 2 night minimum reservation required, 3 night minimum for high peak weekends and holidays. 4 nights for Thanksgiving
· Cabins allow SMALL pet 25LBS OR LESS with a $50 nonrefundable fee. Large pets subject to $100 Pet Fees and require appoval.
· Absolutely NO SMOKING inside. Failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
· NO tents, NO RVs and NO ATV riding around the cabin or cabin area.
* DO NOT cut down or damage ANY tree regardless of size. Minimum $500 fee for tree damage.
· Cabin rules will be placed in each cabin. Failure to comply may result in additional fees.
· Cabins are to be left tidy. Your Cabin rate includes a basic cleaning fee. Excessive cleaning fees between $25-$100 may apply (or the actual cost of cleaning). All dirty dishes should be washed and put away before leaving the cabin. Refrigerator is to be emptied of all food and trash tied up and taken to outside containers. Failure to comply with the cleaning rules WILL result in an excessive cleaning fee between $25-$100 being charged to your credit card (or the actual cost of cleaning).
*Non-Refundable Reservation Fees of $50 are forfeit regardless of notice ·Minimum 14-day notice required on cancellations (check-in time).
·Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date forfeit 1 Night stay. Cancellation within 48 hours forfeit 100% of reservation.
·All cancellations require a direct confirmation (speaking to a reservationist).
·NO cancellations accepted by email or voicemail messages. You must speak to a reservationist to cancel!
·Cancellation within 48hrs of arrival date (posted check-in time) considered "NO Show" and charged 100%.
*No changes in reservations are allowed within 14 days of arrival. Dates can not be changed and cabins can not be changed. *If changes are unavoidable, cancellation policies apply to current reservation.
*Inclement weather DOES NOT constitute a valid cancellation.
Release of liability for up to $1000 for accidental damages.
Damages caused by Intentional and negligent behavior excluded.
Guests Liable for any damages in excess of $1000.
All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to an including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest's guests or their families or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and his family and guests. It is further understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company shall be responsible for any personal property left by guest in the premises. In the event property of guest is left on premises, guest may request owner or owner's agent to mail or ship property back to guest at guest's sole expense plus additional administrative fees.